Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum DOE
Location: 30 miles of Bournemouth
As a specialist in digital marketing, you’ll be responsible for the implementation of the digital marketing strategy for the business and will report to the department head. We are looking for a stand out candidate with a minimum of 2 years experience in digital marketing. From PPC ad creation to managing social media accounts, you’ll become the external voice of the brand. Previous experience in a similar role is essential, preferably within a tech or SaaS company.
Our client is looking for an outgoing individual, who is adaptable and has a real passion for all things digital! The ideal candidate will also have experience using a variety of marketing tools and platforms such as Google Adwords/Analytics, Canva, SEMrush and other similar tools. Being part of a small team, it's highly important to be a fantastic multi-tasker.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Updating website copy as and when required
- Creating engaging content for all social media channels and responding to communications and increasing follower count
- Creating new PPC ad campaigns and continuous management and optimisation
- Set up prospecting and retargeting campaigns using custom audience
- Use A/B split testing methods to establish best performing ad creatives, copy and targeting.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of lead generation campaigns, email communications and newsletters
- Compile reports on the effectiveness of all digital campaigns and overall performance against ROI
- Learning/staying up to date with the latest digital marketing technologies and best practices
- Ensuring all digital campaigns adhere to brand guidelines
- Assisting the customer support team with organising and promoting webinars
- Working as part of a small but highly productive team to deliver an excellent level of service across the business and contributing ideas to improve business growth
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 2 years digital marketing experience is essential, preferably in a tech or SaaS company.
- The successful candidate will need to be able to pass an Enhanced DBS check and while they won‘t work directly with children they’ll need to be able to go into schools
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in improving SEO
- Good understanding of analytical marketing tools
- Experience with CMS platforms like Prismic preferred, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of social media channels, such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- An individual who is confident in their decision-making abilities and creative in their thinking
WHAT'S ON OFFER
- A competitive salary
- Remote working for the interim but will need to be able to commute regularly to Bournemouth
- The opportunity to grow with the company
- A strong focus on mental health and wellness
- Flexible working hours, as well as the ability to take holiday during the school holidays